LA Cold Storage Essential Workers
In these unprecedented times, protecting the well-being of our employees, customers, drivers and vendors is our highest priority. To that end, LA Cold Storage has instituted a pandemic plan across all of our departments that includes the following health and safety protocols based on best practices recommended by the CDC:
- We have stopped any group meetings in enclosed spaces and have instituted a plan of “keeping people at a distance.” In addition, all “skin to skin” touching (such as shaking hands) is not allowed.
- Restricted lunchroom seating to limit people allowed in an enclosed space at one time.
- Added sanitizing stations at all warehouses for employees, customers and drivers. We have also instituted a sanitizing requirement for everyone coming into our facilities.
- Added sanitizing wipes at all work stations and instructed our employees to sanitize their areas on a regular basis.
- Increased their cleaning regiment with appropriate disinfectant.
- All employees and supervisors have been alerted to stay home if they feel sick.